Start Learning About Selling Supplements On Amazon Today!
More and more people are buying vitamins and supplements these days. Selling supplements on amazon is easier than you may think. If you want to learn how to sell supplements on Amazon FBA, Matsun Nutrition can help you start selling private label vitamins and dietary health supplements with a few tips. As the growth in the supplement industry continues to rise, so does the potential for selling supplements and vitamins on Amazon. With the massive interaction among social media channels, this too has great potential for those seeking to enter the health supplement consumer market. Under Matsun Nutrition’s private label program, we can get you started with as few as 12 bottles, all with your own company brand name and logo. We even do the label designs for free to get your up and running quickly.
There’s no better time than NOW to get started selling vitamins and supplements. Using Amazon’s FBA program makes it easier than ever to start selling supplements on Amazon and drop shipping liquid vitamins and supplements. Our customers always come first so helping our international customers in the United Kingdom (UK) and Australia (AU) and other countries outside of the USA is one of our specialties.
One of the great ways to start selling dietary supplements is through the Amazon FBA Program. Check out Amazon’s drop shipping program below if you want to learn how to sell supplements on Amazon to get your vitamin and supplement business started. It’s never been so easy to get started. Buying Amazon vitamins and supplements has become a high demand in the health industry. This is especially true on the Internet. As a result, selling your own brand of private label vitamins and bulk supplements on Amazon’s FBA program can be quick and easy. Using Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) program can help you take advantage of Amazon’s new drop shipping and warehouse program at a low cost. It’s now easier than ever to start selling your own private label vitamins and liquid supplements on Amazon.com. You can start selling immediately when you set up your own Amazon store in a few easy steps. If you prefer a full-service solution, take a look at Amazon’s new product fulfillment services below. Amazon’s drop shipping program is a full-service warehouse and called Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) for a reason. Can’t get easier than that!
If you’ve never heard of Amazon FBA, you might want to visit their website. To learn more about selling supplements on Amazon just visit their site by clicking on the Amazon link to your right. Amazon supplements and Amazon vitamins continue to be a high demand by customers all around the world. This is especially true for private label vitamins and supplements where consumers are seeking discounted pricing. Someone out there is making profits selling supplements and vitamins every day, why not you! Here at Matsun Nutrition, we provide high-quality vitamins and supplements with the ability for you to bring your ideas to life using our private label program. Our sales representatives are ready to help you get started with our free label designs and wholesale pricing.
Benefits of Matsun Nutrition’s Supplement Private Labeling Service:
- Minimum orders as low as just 12 bottles for private labeling liquid supplements.
- We include FREE graphic design services, apply your branded labels and get everything ready to ship to your location.
- We are fast. Normal turnaround time is just 1-2 days from the time you place your order with us to get it shipped out to you.
- We offer over 35 high-quality liquid vitamins and dietary health supplements.
- Every private label vitamins and supplements we manufacture has a 2-year shelf life.
- We also offer Volume Discounts as follows: 5% off 96 bottles, 10% off 144 bottles, 15% off 288 bottles, 20% off 400 bottles, 25% off 800 bottles.
- We are fully FDA inspected and we have a GMP compliant and NSF certified supplement production facility.
- Learn how to make money and how to sell supplements on Amazon.
Amazon’s 5-Step Fulfillment Program (click for full details)
Selling supplements on Amazon is easy with Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) not only shows you how to sell supplements on Amazon, it allows you to store your private label Amazon vitamins and Amazon supplements at their warehouse. Each time you receive an order Amazon will pick, pack and ship the items directly to your customer.
You send your new or used products to Amazon’s fulfillment centers.
- Upload your listings to Amazon’s system – choose as many or as few products as you like.
- Print PDF product and shipment labels provided by Amazon.
- Use Amazon’s discounted shipping or select your own carrier.
Amazon catalogs and stores your products in our ready-to-ship inventory.
- Amazon receives and scans your inventory.
- We record Item dimensions for storage.
- You monitor inventory using our integrated online tracking system.
Customers search for and purchase your products directly on Amazon.com, or on other e-commerce channels such as your own site.
- Your listings on Amazon.com are eligible for Amazon Prime and free shipping on orders over $35, and rank by price excluding shipping.*
- You can expand to list and fulfill your products globally.
- FBA sellers report sales increases – in a 2013 survey, 73% of FBA respondents reported that their Unit sales increased on Amazon.com more than 20%, since joining FBA.
Fulfillment by Amazon picks your products from inventory and packages them.
- Amazon locates your products using our advanced web-to-warehouse, high-speed picking and sorting system.
- We manage your order volume – whether you get a few orders a day or a thousand.
- Customers can combine your orders with other products fulfilled by Amazon.
Amazon ships products to customers from our network of fulfillment centers.
- Amazon ships customer orders using the method they choose. All outbound shipping costs are included in your service fees.
- We provide tracking information for customers.
- For orders on Amazon.com, customers can contact us for customer service.
Fill out the Quote Form and let us know what products you are interested in selling on Amazon and we will email you our liquid supplement wholesale price list.
Learn how to start a supplement company and online business today!